PLEASE PRINT THIS ADDRESS LABEL AND ATTACH TO YOUR PARCEL.
NO LABEL, NO CODE = NO ACCEPTANCE.
If you need to return your order to us please follow these instructions fully.
The process is explained for you on the “Returns” page of this website.
1. Please pack your order in as much of the original packaging as possible.
2. Ensure your name and address and reason for return and any other instructions are enclosed.
3. Print the above address label provided and attach to your parcel. add your Return Authorisation Code provided by Customer Support via email. Parcels without this will not be accepted.
4. Take the parcel to the Post Office, do not use any form of courier service.
5. At the Post Office they will attach a Customs Declaration label, this MUST be marked “Return Order” and have a value not exceeding $30 this is to ensure the parcel clears Customs with no issues or delays. If you dont do this, your parcel may be refused.
6. The parcel must be received by us within 28 days of you receiving it.
When the parcel arrives, the contents will be examined and your instructions followed.
You will receive an email advising the parcel has arrived.
If you have requested a refund, this will be processed by us in accordance with our Terms & Conditions, less the 25% processing/handling/restock fee and the original actual Postage cost, the payment will be returned by the method in which it was received.
This may take 7-10 days to appear on your account due to banking processes.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Customer Support via email at any time.